- We keep one waitlist for all dachshund puppies, regardless of sex, color, and litter
- We cannot guarantee color or size, but we do guarantee healthy happy farm raised puppies
- The master list will go in order of date the deposit is received
- Due to privacy of our families, we do not display our master list anywhere on our website or social media
- We do provide a receipt of deposit and your place on the waitlist
- You remain on the master waitlist for one year after your deposit is received
Once you are on the waitlist
- We will announce litters within a week of them being born
- Puppies will be available to choose when they are 2-3 weeks of age, according to the master deposit list.
- You can come meet the puppies after they are two weeks old
- We will contact you by your preferred method (phone, text, e-mail, Facebook, etc.).
- You have one day (24 hours) to respond that:
- You have picked a puppy
- You would like to meet the puppies within the next 48 hours
- You will wait for another litter
- If you decide to wait, your place on the list will remain the same or move up depending on your location and the decision of others on the wait list.
- If you do not respond within 1 day (24 hours) we will move on to the next person on the deposit list.
- If you respond after we have moved on, we will let the individual whose turn it is make their decision before offering you to pick a puppy.
- If you pass on any litter and prices change before the next chance to choose, you will be charged the new price.